The Classic Deluxe comes with seven burners including a triple ring wok burner and ceramic multi-zone, in addition to the five gas burners. The separate grill has been upgraded to incorporate a smooth action Glide-out™ grill to make tending your dishes far easier and secure. As you would expect there are also two spacious ovens. The left hand multifunction oven offers eight different settings including a rapid response heat function, which will bring your oven to the required temperature up to 30% faster than a traditional fanned cook setting.
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response, fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-burner hotplate
- Smooth action glide-out grill
- Cranberry, Matt Black, Cream 110cm and 90cm models available in either Brass or Chrome trim.
- A rated ovens
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C
- Wok cradle
- Multizone, an aluminium griddle with two ceramic burners allowing for variable heat within one cooking surface
- Single handed ignition
- Storage drawer
- Porthole door, easier viewing
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture – All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ – After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster