Samsung UE55LS03NA The Frame 55’’ (2018) 4K TV with Art Mode
- See the world in stunning sharpness
- Customisable Bezel
- One-near Invisible Cable
- TV when it’s on. Art when it’s off.
Art Store – Find the perfect piece
Discover a wider art collection in the Art Store. Sign up for just £3.99 per month and gain unlimited access to an exceptional range of artwork and photography, spanning the classics to contemporary.
Make searching simple
Everyone can find the pieces they love. From colour to subject and much more, the simple and clear art categories make it fun and easy to discover a wide variety of art for all occasions.
Curated by experts – Art Partners
Discover art that’s been specially selected by professionals from world-renowned institutions like the V&A and Tate Modern. With one click, you can find amazing collections from around the world.
Update your space or simply enjoy a different view by choosing artwork and photographs by outstanding artists. Browse through a body of work, specially curated for The Frame, and choose your favourite pieces.
You can easily upload and exhibit your own photography – or a new family portrait. Simply send your photos to The Frame TV via your phone or a USB flash drive.
* Personal photos uploaded to The Frame will be displayed at the original resolution. Displaying 4K(3840*2160 pixels) and above images is recommended.
The choice is yours when it comes to The Frame TV. Pick the ideal colour of frame for your space, taste or artwork–magnets make it simple to attach and detach for a different style.
The slim, One Near-Invisible Connection connects every device to the TV through the One Connect Box, allowing you to place the connected devices further away, so you can use the space for your decor.
* Devices must be connected to One Connect.** Compatible devices only.
Hangs like a real frame – No Gap Wall-Mount
Installing The Frame is simple and quick, and you can just tilt it sideways, back, or forward for the ideal view. Gorgeous from all sides, it fits perfectly in your home.
* No Gap Wall-Mount is included in the box.** Measured from rear end of the TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type. *** A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.**** The actual angle when tilting may vary by product size.
A stand to suit any room – Flexible Stand Options
Put your TV anywhere you like. With various TV stand options that match you and the style of your interior, there’s an option for everyone.
* Based on region or model, the Studio Stand may be sold separately.** Studio Stands are compatible with 55″/65″ The Frame TVs.
Multi Layouts & Colour
Customise how your art is presented. Choose from different options to find the mount layout and colour that best complements each piece.
* Some Mount layout options are only available through the mobile app. ** Mount layout options may differ based on content type. *** Mount: The blank area that serves to highlight the art piece within the frame.
Curate your own personalised gallery of your favourite art pieces in your living room. Select and mark the pieces you like as favourites and then see them all in one place.
Time setting for Slideshow
Enjoy the art pieces you like at the time that you want. Select the art pieces you want to see and set the time on how long you want it to be shown on screen.
By detecting the ambient light, the Brightness Sensor automatically balances the screen’s brightness and colour tone for a natural illumination. So whether it’s day or night, you can see your art how it was meant to be seen.
* Performance may vary depending on the ambient brightness level.
When you’re nearby, the Motion Sensor detects your presence and turns the screen on, so you can enjoy your favourite art while you’re there. When you leave, it turns off to save energy.
* Motion sensor operates when turned on in Art Mode. Performance may vary depending on lighting condition.
4K UHD TV – See the world in stunning sharpness
Images are sharper and more detailed with The Frame TV’s 4K UHD technology. It’s 4 times more detailed than Full HD, so you can be sure what’s on screen will come through clearly.
Watch HDR content with better clarity and detailed colour expression. Samsung UHD TV gives you more accurate details in bright and dark scenes.
* Compatibility with all HDR content is not guaranteed.
Smart and simple to use – Smart features
Control your Frame TV with the One Remote Control. It’s easy to change the art, the settings and the channel. And with access to the Smart Hub, you can enjoy a variety of content.