Samsung DV80TA020TE Condenser dryer with heat pump technology. The air is reheated in the drum saving you money on your energy bills, it is also gentle on the most delicate of items. The 8 kg capacity gives you plenty of room for drying. The 35 minute quick cycle is great if your in a hurry.
- Heat Pump Technology - drying your laundry more efficiently. By reheating the air in the drum, it’s gentler on even the most delicate of delicates.
- OptimalDry - the OptimalDry™ smart technology uses moisture and temperature sensors to adjust the drying time. As well as protecting your clothes from damage, it saves energy too.
- Reversible Door - Feel free to put your Samsung tumble dryer where you want in the home, and adjust the door to work with the space. The reversible door lets you choose if it opens on the left or the right of the tumble dryer.
- Quick Dry 35' - The 35 Minute Quick Dry cycle dries a load of clothes in just over half an hour. How handy is that? It's ideal for loads of up to 1kg.
- 2-in-1 Filter - Looking after your machine will make it last longer and get your laundry nice and dry every time. Maintain your tumble dryer and optimise the drying performance with the 2-in-1 filter which collects fluff, meaning the heat exchange filter needs cleaning less often.
- Wrinkle Prevent - Lighten your ironing load with a drying feature that works wonders on smoothing wrinkles and creases. Once your cycle ends on your tumble dryer, select the clever Wrinkle Prevent setting. It will cool the clothes down and rotate the drum.
|Dryer Type||Heat Pump Technology|
|Dimensions (cm)||H 85 x W 60 x D 60|
|Interior drum light|
|No. of programmes||14|
- Delay end
- Alarm off
- Wrinkle prevent
- Dry level
- Dry time
- Damp alert
- Smart control
- Child lock
|Noise level||63 dB|
|Annual energy consumption||176 kWh|