- Laser detects the particles you can’t normally see - A precisely-angled laser makes invisible dust visible on hard floors – so you don’t miss anything.
- Measures microscopic dust particles - A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.
- Scientific proof of a deep clean - The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.
- Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor - Powerful, lightweight digital motor spins up to 125,000rpm to suck up microscopic dust and large debris.
- Root Cyclone™ technology - 11 root cyclones generate centrifugal forces of up to 100,000g to capture dust and debris from the airflow, so there’s no loss of suction.
- Energy-dense battery - Each Click-in battery provides up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there and everywhere around your home.
- Multi-stage filtration - Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99.99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.
- Carbon fibre filaments - Black anti-static carbon fibre filaments to extract fine dust from hard floors.
- Laser Slim Fluffy™ cleaner head - 25cm-wide cleaner head engineered with soft nylon and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove dust from hard floors and narrower gaps. With a low profile to reach further under furniture.
- LCD screen - Reports performance in real time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
|Detachable handheld unit||✔|
|Suitable for allergy sufferers||✔|
- Hard floor
|Battery type||Click In Battery|
|Run time||Up to 60 minutes|
|Power boost mode||✔|
|Charge time||3.5 hours|
|Docking / charging station||Yes, wall mountable|
- Point and shoot hygienic bin emptying
- Whole-system filtration
- In-line configuration
- 11 cyclones
- Quickly transforms to a handheld
- 3 power modes
- Drop-in docking