- Local dimming for enhanced contrast levels - By dimming particular zones within the picture, superior contrast is achieved between light and dark sections of the picture. This improved contrast gives you a more natural, lifelike picture, with improved depth.
- HDR, optimal detail - maximises media content, giving you the very best levels of detail. Compatible with HDR10 and HLG, this LG TV finds detail, even within the darkest areas of the screen, giving you a clearer insight into movies and a gaming advantage with your console.
- Filmmaker mode - lets you experience the cinematic vision, exactly as the director intended. Overriding the TV’s own motion and picture processing, Filmmaker Mode presents the correct aspect ratio, colour and frame rate
- Game optimizer - utilises an enhanced gaming menu, giving you quick access to important settings. A selection of game genre presets, including one for sports games for example, tailor the image to suit the game type.
- webOS 23 - easier to use with new Quick Cards folders. These group related content together, making it easier to find the app or source you’re looking for.
|Resolution||4K UHD 3840 x 2160p|
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
|HDR technology||Active HDR|
|Dynamic contrast ratio||Dynamic Tone Mapping|
|Motion rate||60 Hz|
α5 Gen6 AI Processor 4K
|Gaming technology||- Game Optimiser
- HDR game mode
- AI Brightness Control
- Filmmaker mode
|Smart services||- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITVX, All 4, My5, UKTV
- Streaming: Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Google Play, Netflix, NOW TV, YouTube
- Music: Apple Music, Deezer, Spotify
- App store: LG Content Store
|Smartphone App||LG ThinQ app|
|Voice controlled assistant||Amazon Alexa via remote|
|Sound technology||AI sound pro|
|Connections||- HDMI 2.0 x 3 (eARC compatible, ALLM)
- USB 2.0 x 2
|Audio output||Optical x 1|
|- TV with stand: 721 x 1123 x 260 mm (H x W x D)
- TV: 652 x 1123 x 29.7 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed: 810 x 1215 x 172 mm (H x W x D)