- 4K OLED technology - with OLED all of the screen's pixels are self-lit allowing for perfect contrast, 100% colour accuracy and the sharpest pixel-perfect details, creating the ultimate viewing experience.
- New OLED EVO technology - you get even more brightness and sharpness for true brilliance in clarity of content.
- 9 Gen5 AI processor 4K - capable of automatically detecting and optimising the content you are watching for the ultimate picture and sound experience.
- Great for gaming - with an incredible 1ms response time and low input lag. The C2 is loaded with all the pro-tools you need to dominate, such as HDMI 2.1, G-Sync, HFR (4K/120p), VRR, Game Optimiser, ALLM, eARC and HGiG.
- Dolby Vision IQ - uses data within the signal and light sensors inside the TV to adjust the picture quality for the best contrast. This improves the picture’s brightness, without ‘washing out’ the depth. You get a consistent picture quality, however light or dark your room is.
- Filmmaker mode - designed in collaboration with filmmakers and Hollywood studios, Filmmaker Mode lets you experience the cinematic vision, exactly as the director intended. Overriding the TV’s own motion and picture processing, Filmmaker Mode presents the correct aspect ratio, colour and frame rate
|Resolution||4K Ultra HD 3840x2160p|
- Dolby VisionIQ
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
|HDR technology||Cinema HDR|
|Manufacturer guarantee||5 years|
|Refresh rate||120 Hz|
|Processor||Alpha 9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K|
- AI Picture Pro
- AI Genre Selection
- AI Brightness Control
- Nvidia G-Sync
- AMD FreeSync
- Game Optimiser
- HDR game mode
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV
- Streaming: Apple TV, Prime Video 4K, Britbox, Disney+, Google Play, Netflix 4K, NOW, Sky Store, BBC Sounds, Rakuten TV
- Music: Spotify
- App store: LG Content Store
- Custom homepage
- Full internet browser
- Social media: YouTube 4K, Twitch
- Gaming apps
- Miracast (Android / iOS)
- AirPlay 2 (iOS)
|Smartphone app||LG ThinQ app|
|Voice controlled assistant||
- Google Assistant via remote or TV
- Amazon Alexa via remote or TV
- Optical x 1
- 3.5 mm jack x 1
- HDMI 2.1 x 4 (eARC compatible x 1, Simplink)
- USB 2.0 x 3