- Impeccable 4K OLED Screen - Organic LED tech fuses with 4K resolution for superior contrast, colour and clarity. OLED pixels are self-lighting, meaning that they can switch on-and-off individually, for the deepest blacks, super-bright whites, natural colours and accurate detail. This revolutionary technology has been mastered by LG for stunning picture quality, and from any angle
- Cinema HDR including Dolby Vision - HDR deepens your view and shows shades previously unseen in home entertainment. Expanding light, dark and every colour in between to extraordinary new levels, this model's picture gets closer to real life. LG's 4K Cinema HDR supports multiple HDR formats including Dolby Vision.
- 4K Ultra High Definition - This 55” screen has four times the number of pixels than 1080p Full HD TVs, delivering stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail.
- Alpha 9 Gen 3 Processor: the third generation intelligent processor is optimised for a premium OLED picture of exceptional brightness and clarity.
- Dolby Atmos Sound: immersive Dolby Atmos places sound within three dimensions for an enveloping soundscape, with you at the centre. Coupled with Dolby Vision HDR, it's a fully cinematic experience.
- Thinq AI: bringing the intelligence and convenience of voice interaction to the living room, this Thinq AI TV can listen, think and respond to your questions.
- webOS Smart Platform- LG’s award-winning webOS platform revolutionises how you experience your entertainment. With quick and easy content discovery and switching, there’s more entertainment available than ever before. You can stream from all the most popular services.
- Dolby Atmos
- DLNA Compatible
- Freeview HD and freesat HD
- Internet Ready
- WebOS Operating System
- 4 x HDMI
- A Energy Rating