- Vortex technology, powerful cleaning - An airflow exceeding 100 km/h ensures perfect capture of both coarse soiling and fine dust. The Boost CX1 achieves an extremely high air throughput thanks to an efficient floorhead, optimum airways and an innovative 890W motor.
- Compact design - With the smallest bagless Boost CX1 vacuum cleaner from Miele you benefit from the highest cleaning performance and a compact design. Small enough to stand on an open magazine, a perfect fit for homes of any size.
- Multistage filtration system - For filtering extremely fine particles, the Boost CX1 is equipped, depending on the model, with the Hygiene AirClean filter for normal requirements or the HEPA AirClean filter for the highest hygiene demands. The HEPA AirClean filter has a dust retention capacity of more than 99.999%* and is therefore ideal for those allergic to house dust.
- Bag less, easy to empty - The dust container can be removed simply by lifting it out by its handle. With one click of the ‘Empty’ button, the container opens and all the dust drops into the bin.
- Multi stage rotary selector - Suction power is electronically regulated via a multistage rotary selector. Symbols for a variety of applications make it easy to select the optimum power level.
- Complete range of accessories - The Boost CX1 is equipped with three high-quality, standard attachments: upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush. Attached to the VarioClip they are always within reach.
|Cylinder bag less vacuum cleaner
|Dust bin capacity
- Hard floor
|Full reservoir indicator
|Quick release wand
|- Miele Boost CX1 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
- Crevice nozzle
- Upholstery nozzle
- Dusting brush
- Instruction documents