Large variety of burner sizes for every application
Miele gas hobs offer a wide range of burner sizes. From the smallest energy-saving burner for slow and gentle cooking to the powerful wok burner for large amounts and fast heating up. The right power for every situation!
High quality features for a long life
Miele gas hobs are equipped with enamelled cast iron pot rests - robust and durable, a visible sign of first-class quality. In addition, some gas hobs are equipped with PerfectClean burner heads, making cleaning easier thanks to the non-stick coating.
Electric flame failure monitor for maximum safety
All Miele gas hobs are equipped with thermo-electric flame failure monitors. If the gas flame is temporarily extinguished, e.g. because a pan boils over or due to a draught, a flame failure device will stop the supply of gas.
Comfortably reignite the flame
The burners ignite automatically thanks to sophisticated technology. The rotary control dials can be simply and easily turned with one hand and be held during ignition.
- Simple controls -single-handed operation via rotary dial control
- Professional design - 750mm wide stainless steel
- Particularly versatile - 5 burners incl. 1 mono wok
- Extremely safe - GasStop function
- Particularly high-quality - enamelled cast-iron pot rests
- LPG compatible
- Dimensions - (D)520 x (H)50 x (W)750 mm
- Cut out dimensions - (W) 810 x (D) 480 mm