*Kerb Side Delivery Only*
- Slow Cooking - The benefit of a brick oven is that they hold heat for a longer amount of time. This means they are much better at using the radiant heat source. Once they have been heated to a specific temperature, they will hold that heat for many hours.
- Wood fired Brick Ovens - A brick oven is perhaps the most iconic type of pizza oven. These refractory ovens are built out of brick or stone and often have domed roofs, which help to retain heat. Brick ovens are known for their even heat distribution and ability to produce high-quality pizzas.
- Galvanized Steel Door - The galvanised door is stronger and will not rust and is made to last.
- Cast-Iron Door - Certain models are made with cast-iron door which leads to better heat retention.
- Memories With Family & Friends - Sip a glass of wine and laugh with friends as you cook dinner in a traditional brick wood-fired oven that is as much a work of art as the cuisine you are cooking.
- Cook Pizzas And So Much More - The best outdoor pizza oven is more than a pizza maker for your outdoor kitchen. Cook veggies, cook cast iron casseroles, grill steaks, and much more!
- Deluxe Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Wood fired Pizza ovens are made with refractory bricks before being insulated then rendered with cement.