At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to third wave specialty coffee.
- Precise and repeatable extraction - Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1⁰C) to extract maximum flavor potential, shot after shot.
- 19-22 grams dose for full flavour - Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 58mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and third wave specialty coffee.
- Micro-foam milk texturing - Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art.
- LCD display - allows for easy programming and has a shot clock for timing extraction
- Flexible shot control - Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
|Pump pressure||15 bar|
|Water tank capacity||2.5 L|
|Exterior||Brushed stainless steel|
|Dimensions (cm)||W 37.3 x D 37.3 x H 37.1|