- Brick oven performance at a fraction of the cost - first domestic benchtop oven to hit 400°C and cook an authentic wood fired style pizza in just 2 minutes. It replicates the three types of heat generated by a brick oven - conductive, radiant and convective. Our Element iQ system also replicates the ideal baking environment for New York, Pan, Thin & Crispy and Frozen pizzas.
- Element IQ™ system - steer power to where and when it's needed to achieve the optimum cooking performance. Innovative cavity design utilising sensors, PID temperature control and optimised deflector technology - the system adjusts what heating elements are on and the power of each to ensure your chosen pizza is cooked to perfection.
- Conductive heat for base char control - dynamic deck has been designed to sit directly above responsive incoloy heating elements. The natural cordierite stone is heated quickly and evenly to maintain the correct temperature, cooking the pizza base to the desired finish, with the right amount of char for the classic wood fired finish.
- Radiant heat for leopard spotted crust - Intense radiant heat is evenly controlled by Sage's patent pending heating elements so you no longer need to rotate food while cooking. Heat intensifying parabolic reflectors maximise the efficiency of the top heating elements by reflecting the energy onto the crust. Integrated deck to door design moves the pizza closer to the elements and makes it easy to load and unload.
- Favourite pizza styles automatically - comes with a range of preset cooking functions including the authentic "Wood Fired", iconic New York, deep and delicious Pan pizza, bar style Thin & Crispy and even Frozen pizza setting. Impress family and friends and create authentic home made pizzas with recipes cards created by Sage to complement the Pizzaiolo.
- Convection heat for baked toppings - For wood fired and Neapolitan style pizzas, the optimised deflector shield has been designed to protect your fragile toppings from intense heat while reflecting radiant heat towards the crust to achieve the leopard spotted effect. For other pizza styles, inner element dynamic switching ensures that toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
- Customize with manual mode - The Manual Mode allows you to individually control deck and top temperatures, and to select which heating elements are in operation. Choose the ideal heat configuration: select Crust Only to achieve leopard spotting on a Neapolitan style pizza or Even Heat for other pizza styles where toppings, cheese and dough are evenly browned.
- Heat retention & safe use - combination of double-pane heat resistant front window and multi-material insulation surrounding the heat chamber, ensures the extreme temperatures remain inside the oven cavity while keeping the outside surfaces as cool as possible.
|Power||1890W - 2250W|
|Functions||- Frozen pizzas
- New York
- Thin & Crispy
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Dimensions (cm)||H 27.3 x W 47.2 x D 46.5|
|Removable cooking pot||Yes|