This Siemens dishwasher cleans dishes brilliantly and holding up to 13 place settings at once, it comes in great for the family home, so there’s no more disagreements as to who’s turn it is to wash up. You’ll be able to pack plenty inside including bulky pots and pans, thanks to the height adjustable top basket and folding plate racks.
Once it’s loaded up there’s plenty of programmes to select from. Each setting has its own button on the front of the machine, so operating it couldn’t be easier. The intensive programme comes in handy for stubborn burnt on food, whilst the glass programme offers extra care and attention for your delicate items. Eco is great for daily washes, saving you some energy whilst delivering optimum cleaning performance and if you’re in a hurry there’s a quick wash setting that will give you gleaming dishes in just 29 minutes. You’ll also be able to adjust the length of the programmes with the VarioSpeed button. If that wasn’t enough, there’s a handy Auto programme which uses sensors to monitor your dishes, adjusting the water level, temperature and time to suit the dishes and how dirty they are.
The front LED display will keep you up to date on your dishes and chosen programmes progress, letting you know just how much time remains. It will also alert you when the rinse aid and salt need a top up and after 30 cycles the machine lets you know it would be ideal to run the machine care programme to keep it in top notch condition.
- 13 Place settings, plenty of space for a full family meal’s worth of dishes
- Height adjustable top basket makes it easier to fit bulky items below
- Auto programme adapts settings to save water, time and energy
- Thanks to a 24 hour timer delay you can wash up when it best suits you
- Clean dishes in just 29 minutes with the Quick wash programme
- Adjust programme times with the VarioSpeed button
- Protect glassware and delicate dishes with the glass 40°C programme
- Extra dry comes in great for plastics, upping the drying temperature and time
- Rated A++ for energy efficiency, costs on average just £36 per year to run