- BRAVIA OLED panel for the finest picture around - OLED uses over eight million self-illuminating pixels for sensational image quality. With self-illuminating pixels, you get outstanding contrast. Blacks are far deeper than LED displays and corresponding whites much brighter. For the ultimate in realism, OLED is where it’s at.
- X1 Ultimate with Pixel Contrast Booster maximises the potential of OLED - This processor intelligently enhances the brightness of hundreds of different picture elements, giving incredibly realistic and detailed images. Pixel Contrast Booster maximises the potential of each pixel, getting the most lifelike and vibrant colour.
- The smoothest images with X-Motion Clarity - Sony’s X-Motion Clarity is Sony’s flagship motion processor and takes OLED to the next level. By controlling the backlighting with greater precision this Sony 65” TV offers enhanced realism, especially with fast-moving sports and action movies.
- IMAX Enhanced brings the cinema home - Take the next step-up in picture quality by switching to IMAX Enhanced. Used with IMAX certified 4K HDR content, IMAX Enhanced uses their proprietary digital remastering technology (DMR) to deliver ultra-vivid images. If you want to recreate the look of the movie at the cinema, IMAX Enhanced gets you closer than ever.
- Get the best out of Netflix, with Netflix Calibrated Mode - If you’re a movie fan and use Netflix, you’ll love Netflix Calibrated Mode. This setting bypasses many of the TVs processors, giving you a picture that’s much closer to how the filmmaker’s originally intended.
- Sharpen up the sound with Acoustic Surface Audio - Sony’s unique Acoustic Surface Audio speaker system enhances the sync between what you see and what you hear. By placing two, sound-positioning speakers at the back of the TV, the sound precisely tracks the image. Independent amp control ensures absolute precision of sound, making the audio more life-like than with conventional TV speaker systems.
- HDR support, including Dolby Vision - HDR maximises picture quality, bringing detail to the darkest areas of the picture as well as making the overall image look more life-like than ever. As well as HDR10 and HLG formats, this Sony is also compatible with Dolby Vision. Dolby Vision optimises the HDR format to give quite simply the sharpest, most accurate images possible. Very much an industry standard, Dolby Vision continually adjusts the picture for the most remarkable realism.
- Smart Android TV - Bringing together photos, music, movies, Internet and apps, the Sony Android system makes accessing a huge range of entertainment easy. The Android platform brings more apps than any other smart TV platform, meaning you’ve got the widest choice of smart TV possible.
- Voice control your TV - Featuring Google Assistant built-in, this Sony TV effortlessly becomes part of your Google/Android home network. If you prefer to use a different platform, the Sony is compatible, too. Apple AirPlay and Homekit compatibility makes it possible to integrate with your Apple system. Support for Amazon Alexa devices also means you can voice control via your existing Alexa device.
- Adjustable stand suits your soundbar - If you’re placing your TV on a cabinet or table, low-profile feet give it a sleek, ground-hugging appearance. Adding a soundbar would usually obstruct the image, which is why this Sony features rotating feet that raise the TV’s height, giving the best of all worlds – with or without a soundbar.
|Resolution||4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p|
- Dolby Vision
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
|Processing rate||X-motion clarity|
|Picture enhancement||- X1 Ultimate Processor
- TRILUMINOS Display
|HDR game mode||Yes|
|Smart platform||Android TV|
|Audio power||30 W|