- Immersive sound - This 3.1 channel Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound bar system boasts 400W of audio power. And by selecting the Immersive AE (Audio Enhancement) button on the remote, it upscales regular stereo sound to 7.1.2 surround sound. Sony’s Vertical Sound Engine reproduces ‘vertical’ audio, so sound seems to come from all around you. Meanwhile, its dedicated central speaker ensures speech is always clearly heard, and music is reproduced with fine detail and warmth.
- Wireless sub power - Its wireless subwoofer delivers deep, rich bass for a more powerful and impactful sound. With a larger interior cabinet, the bass has more depth to upgrade the audio to a full sensory experience. And because it connects to the sound bar wirelessly you have a greater choice of where to position it.
- Select your sound mode - With a dedicated button on the remote you can select the best mode to match what you’re watching. Cinema mode heightens the movie-going experience, while Music mode enhances the nuances of your favourite tracks. Voice mode accentuates dialogue so you can hear every word clearly, and Night mode optimises the sound for playback at low volume, after hours.
- Bluetooth streaming - Stream music wirelessly from your smart device to give your music an audio upgrade too.
- Simple connection - Connection to the TV is quick and easy with a choice of either Bluetooth, HDMI eARC / ARC or Optical inputs.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Speaker output - 400W
- Wireless subwoofer
- Dimensions - (subwoofer) H 38.7 x W 19.2 x D 40.6 (cm)
- Dimensions - (system) H 6.4 x W 98 x D 10.8 (cm)