- Vitroceramic heating technology - Your pots and pans have direct contact with the surface which means no heat or energy is wasted.
- Extendable cooking zone - Offering flexible cooking, the cooking zone can be extended for larger pots, or reduced for smaller ones, so you only heat up the area you need.
- Dual zone - you can use various pan sizes and power levels on one burner. You get great flexibility because the zone will adapt to the pan size or heat intensity you’re using, saving you energy in the long run.
- Heat indicators - For added safety, the heat indicators will display a visible 'H' to warn you if the hob has not cooled down enough.
- Child lock - You can stop curious little fingers from accidentally playing with the hob's settings, thanks to our child safety lock.
|Number of zones||5|
|Hob power||0.1kW - 2.0kW|
- Residual heat indicators
- Child lock
- Automatic switch-off
|Dimensions (mm)||H46 x W 770 x D 510|