- Activated charcoal filter - Environmental odours can affect wines stored for longer periods. In the wine cabinets, perfect air quality is ensured through an easily-replaceable FreshAir activated charcoal filter.
- Vinidor range - With two or three wine safes that can be precisely regulated from +5°C to +20°C independently of one another, the Vinidor appliances offer maximum flexibility of use.
- Reversible door hinges - The appliances are factory fitted with door hinges on the right. The reversible door hinges permit optimum use of the appliance wherever it is located.
- Door on door system - The unit door and appliance door are firmly interconnected with the unit door being fixed directly onto the appliance door.
- Child lock - The child lock is programmed so as to prevent the appliance being inadvertently switched off. A symbol in the MagicEye indicates when the child lock is switched on.
- Door alarm - The audible door alarm alerts the user if the door has been open for longer than 60 seconds for safe protection of the food.
|Door assembly||Fixed door|
|Max number of 0.75 L Bordeaux bottles||80|
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Dimensions (cm)||H 177 x W 55.7 x D 55.3|
|Door open alarm||Audible|
|Noise level||32 dB|
|Annual energy consumption||175.93 kWh|